terça-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2013

"Stealing Craft"?

Hi everyone,

today I was looking for a video of a Portuguese music (by Wraygunn) called "Love letters from a Mothafucka". It's a very nice music (you must listen) but I couldn't find any video clip of it... I remembered then that it was soundtrack for one of the best Portuguese movies ever made, "Arte de Roubar". I decided to try to find the scene of the movie (on youtube) where you listen to the song so I could show my friend.
I haven't find the scene yet but I found out that you can watch the entire movie online


The title is in Portuguese, it means something around "Stealing Craft", but they talk in English during the whole movie. It's a must see so waste two hours of your life to see how cool Portuguese films are.

All best,

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário